Cascade Energy® is a full-service energy engineering company with over 20 years of experience, and a proven record of reducing industrial energy consumption and cost. We can help you meet, or exceed your corporate energy efficiency goals through:
- Multi-year, strategic energy management programs involving comprehensive planning, monitoring, reporting, coaching, and training.
- Energy monitoring, benchmarking, and reporting that’s meaningful and actionable. Our energy management information system, SENSEI® connects people to energy information, actions to results, and projects to measurable returns.
- Facility tune-ups that optimize existing systems and processes through low- and no-cost solutions.
- Capital projects for existing, expanding, or new systems and facilities.
- Utility program support. We’ll work with you to navigate requirements, submit documentation, and close projects for utility incentive programs.
At Cascade, we come to work every day with a drive for continuous improvement. We are dedicated to making industrial energy efficiency happen in smart, measurable, and sustainable ways.
Vice President, Special Projects
Vice President, Products and Utility Engagement
Vice President, Finance & Admin
123 NE 3rd Ave Suite 400
Portland, Oregon 97232
Fax: (801) 756-8781
4587 W. Cedar Hills Dr., Suite 220
Cedar Hills, UT 84062
Fax: (509) 529-8046
19 E. Cherry St.
Walla Walla, WA 99362
1550 N Crestmont Dr, Suite D
Meridian, ID 83642
1524 Willamette St, Suite 203
Eugene, OR 97401
98 NE Gilman Blvd, Suite 205
Issaquah, WA 98027
651 W Terra Cotta Ave, Suite 221
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
Building types served
- Energy audit
- Energy benchmarking
- Energy planning/consulting
- Evaluation services
- Facility management services
- HVAC/controls optimization
- Industrial energy management products/services
- General contracting